Hello,

just used the new release
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/qubes-users/qbu6fL1FBk0/Kdu0g43bAgAJ

For reproduction I always use wipefs to cleanup the target disk before
installation.
I tested 2 times, because I have another disk in the system.

  1.  enabled
  2.  disabled
the second disk from BIOS. The target disk is always /dev/sda in both cases.

The installation media is transferred to an usb flash storage.
The installation proceeds without errors.
After clicking on reboot the machine reboots as expected.
There is a short info about the Xen Kernel, than screen is blank.
The CPU cooler fan is getting loud and no keyboard hit is accepted anymore (
"Ctrl Alt PrintScr rseinub" is not working too ).

Is it possible to boot the usb flash storage as a rescue media?
Otherwise I have some additional rescue media like knoppix ...
I do not have any hints because the screen is blank.

Thanks
Robert