Hi everyone,

After upgrading my fedora appVM's to use the fedora-29 template instead of
fedora-28, sys-net icon is weird looking. When the network starts, the circular
drawing is only creating red color and not deleting it, smudging  the icon out
so you can hardly see how good your connection is, or if the connection is
broken/unreachable.

fedora-28
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0m8gx9v2qt0t8ay/networkicon-1.png?dl=0

fedora-29
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xf1k1avfuono03x/networkicon-2.png?dl=0

Anyone know of a fix? I'm looking at the fedora sites, but haven't found
anything yet.

Sincerely
Max