Qubes is Debian based and didn't find any answers in Qubes
forums, so asking here.

Set up qubes on external hard drive to boot upon launch.
Downloaded from www(dot)qubes-os(dot)org

Installer itself boots fine, proceeds with install, but then
I get these errors:
Quote:
> [ 215.94..... ] dracut-initqueue[649]: Warning:
> dracut-initqueue timeout - starting timeout scripts
>     [ 215.94..... ] dracut-initqueue[649]: Warning:
> Could not boot
>     [ 215.94..... ] dracut-initqueue[649]: Warning:
> /dev/root does not exist
>     Starting Dracut Emergency Shell....
>     Warning: /dev/root does not exist
>
>     Generating "/run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt"
>
>     Entering emergencym ode. Exit the shell to
> continue.
>     Type "journalctl" to view system logs.
>     You might want to save
> "/run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt" to a USB stick or /boot
> after mounting them and attach it to the bug report.

And when I enter journalctl I get a thousand line report.

Laptop: Samsung Gateway 700Z series.

Let me know which more data should I submit to help
troubleshoot and find solution to this problem.