I am sure there are different opinions out there, but my thoughts would be:

1) Using a "cloud" account to sync is not as secure (somebody can get access,
change URLs in your book mark account and your potentially owned)
2) Using other 3rd parties is less secure (Personally I don't trust LastPass, I
also don't think it is open source)
3) Using the 'cloud" to circumvent Qubes isolation is less secure (i.e.
Password plugin with my passwords in a cloud)

I really like the convenience of a plugin for my passwords but unfortunately I
don't want to compromise my security even if it is slightly less...I am open
for another opinion!