I understand your point here but what if I simply do not want to sync my
bookmarks, history etc with the cloud. What if I do not want to share those
bookmarks between AppVMs. But what if I need to sync this offline inside AppVM
that I use in specific domain? The problem here is that in many cases users are
forgetting to backup their goodies and not everyone want to sync all this with
cloud account. I'm not expert in that area and trying to find out if anyone
know it this type of sync is even possible.

Thanks Guys.
Raf