It is the only OS on the drive?  I gotta tell you, I had nothing but headaches
trying to do a dual boot installation, either with Windows 10 or Fedora 29.
Since I have a hybrid disk machine, I ended up creating two MBRs, two
/boot/efi's, etc, one on the SSD and on on the SATA drive.  One of the problems
I had was even though I *thought* was doing a clean install, I wasn't. For
either then qubes or one of the other OSs, I can't remember which, it wasn't
wiping/formatting the /boot/efi partition, but instead just modifying it.  I
ended up getting so frustrated, I just completely wiped both drives completely
and removed *all* the partitions.  Then it installed...