hi, I reinstalled successfully the whonix-ws-14, whonix-gw-14 and debian-9
templates as described here: https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2019/01/23/qsb-46/
<https://www.qubes-os.org/news/2019/01/23/qsb-46/>

With this kind of installation no sys-whonix is created by default. I created
therefore a new AppVM named sys-whonix, based on template whonix-gw-14, NetVM
set to sys-firewall. After running Connection Wizard it stops at 5% if
connecting directly to Tor, or at 10% if connecting with Bridges. It stops in
the bootstrap phase connecting to a relay directory. Whonix check say gave up
waiting. In the Arm it keeps popping up duplicates hidden.
After few moments it tells me (when using bridges): [WARN] Proxy Client: unable
to connect to IP-address:443 "general SOCKS server failure" .

Is there any setting in the original sys-whonix that is missing if the
sys-whonix I just created manually?
What is the solution for this issue?
I live in non-censored area, clearnet internet connection is working smoothly.
Thank you!