On Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 7:35:59 PM UTC-8, Andrew David Wong wrote:

> pixel fairy, please let us know of fully removing the old template first
> doesn't fix the problem.

thats what i ended up doing. i had to reinstall to delete them. then it worked.

then, with whonix, sys-firewall was full. changed the templates system storage
max size to 20G. that problems hit me a few times before, but i think this
should fix it. dnf clean all was not enough, probably because of how much is
installed in the template.