Proprietary UEFI on this G505S laptop is a real piece of sheet and I really
encourage you to "upgrade" it to coreboot opensource BIOS as soon as possible!
There is a great "Flashing a BIOS chip" detailed step-by-step article at
DangerousPrototypes site which uses this G505S laptop as an example, and if
you'd have any questions regarding the coreboot build/configuration - we will
be happy to help you. Although I could just send you my own coreboot build, it
is discouraged because to become a productive member of our small community
you'd have to be able to build coreboot on your own. So please try following
this way, and if you'd have any questions we will happily answer