> and yes it is the best - remember to install coreboot with microcode
> updates btw (check binary only repo + generate microcode from tree)

"Generate microcode from tree" option does not work for G505S. Luckily these
confusing options have been hidden at the latest coreboot from the boards which
do not support this method. And I am using a script at "G505S hacking"
dangerous prototypes page to patch the coreboot sources with the latest
microcode