When I rebooted Qubes OS after installing i3. All VMs are not working(xfce or
i3) with the error

 :Domain <VM>t has failed to start :Failed to connect to qmemman:[Errno 2] No
such file or directory

with journalctl -xe ; I have this error : Failed to start Qubes memory
management daemon

systemctl start qubes-qmemman.service is not working with the error :

Job for qubes-qmemman.service failed because the control process exited with
error code

Same with systemctl restart qubes-qmemman.service

And with ystemctl status qubes-qmemman.service : I have the same error with the
on in journalctl -xe

 Failed to start Qubes memory management daemon

PS: I only edited the conf file in i3(everything was working) and I added in
/etc/systemd/system/ a file that call i3lock when suspending(this is when I
rebooted). I also deleted this file after having the error above but without
success.

Thanks in advance
Aly Abdellatif