Stuart Perkins wrote on Sat, 26 January 2019 13:32
> On Sat, 26 Jan 2019 01:01:44 +0100
> Since dom0 exists to do the sole job of managing the
> other VM's, one must question why the text you wish to
> insert into another domain is "in" dom0 to begin with.
> --

That's completely right and also the reason why I would not
want to create my questions about qubesOS to this board
somehow in dom0. But when I have a question about dom0 I
often have to quote several lines of text from a dom0
terminal and get those to an www- or mailagent in an appVM.
In order to avoid frustration, I think this should not be
too laborious to handle.