On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 01:11:37PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 12:54:26AM +0000, unman wrote:
> > > Keep in mind that all PGP Debian/Ubuntu signing keys have been stolen
> > Do you have *any* evidence for this claim?
>
> I *believe* they probably misunderstood evil32.com and it's fallout.
>

> --
> tschüß,
>       Holger

>                holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
>        PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C

Do you think so? That doesn't seem what they are claiming.
Alexandre , what was it you meant?

The problem is that I *already* see this sort of claim spreading - see
another posting by John Redcap - and eventually there'll be a group of
users convinced that all signing keys have been stolen.
It's very difficult to stop a canard like this.
Unless, of course, Alexandre has some evidence?