Le lundi 28 janvier 2019 à 13:08 -0800, goldsm...@riseup.net a écrit :
> I'm intrigued how you know can catagorically state "CAs and GNU/Linux
> distributions are #1 targets for national

China:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies

China uses a tiny chip to intercept data. Read Bloomberg article.

"A chip can also steal encryption keys for secure communications, block
security updates that would neutralize the attack, and open up new
pathways to the internet."

US:
https://www.blackhat.com/docs/eu-17/materials/eu-17-Goryachy-How-To-Hack-A-Turned-Off-Computer-Or-Running-Unsigned-Code-In-Intel-Management-Engine.pdf

The US are using Intel ME backdoor to take complete control of a
computer using a built-in VNC server and shadow connections.

"Has built-in full-fledged web and VNC servers" (page 20)

So my assumption was that all these backdoors were made for the primary
targets of stealing secret keys.

Game-over. Once the private keys have been stolen, "mirage Internet".
At the state of technology, I don't want Qubes users to believe that
Qubes is secure. Qubes is INsecure.