On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 03:28:17PM +0100, qubes-...@tutanota.com wrote:

> Just a humble reminder for my question. I tried to research the topic, but
> didn't move anywhere. Can anyone advice me please?
>
> Jan 28, 2019, 3:59 PM by qubes-...@tutanota.com:
>
> > hi, I accidentaly downloaded and installed the dom0 update from the testing
> > repo. Is there any way to reverse the action and keep only the stable
> > version?
> >
> > I already disabled the testing repo in the /etc/yum.repos.d/qubes-dom0.repo
> >
> > Thank you

Check /var/log/dnf** to see exactly what changes have been made to your
system

If you are using a Fedora based qube as UpdateVM, then you can use the
downgrade option:
qubes-dom0-upgrade action=downgrade <package>

I'm not familiar with this and don't use it. It isn't an option if you are
using Whonix or another Debian based UpgradeVM

In that case, you can get a list of all the available versions:
qubes-dom-update --action=list --showduplicates <packages>

And then should be able to install a specific version:
qubes-dom-update package-version

It's a little more long winded, but you are exercising full control.
Hope that helps somewhat.

unman