Am Donnerstag, den 31.01.2019, 11:10 -0600 schrieb Stuart Perkins:
> Some of us who keep e-mails off line have the additional benefit of having an
> archive of all e-mails since joining the list.

I don't because I immediately erase everything not interesting to me.
But that's one of the more important aspects of Mail: The simple format
that makes storage and searching extremely easy.

> I have an archive going back almost 30 years with over 700,000

Only? I'm obviously still erasing too few. But this is the most
important part: I still retain ownership of my data not some strange
"cloud" thing.

Achim