On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 10:37:26 PM UTC-4, tel wrote:
> On 05/08/18 10:12, Quentin wrote:
>

>       Trying to get split gpg to work with thunderbird.
>
> When I click on write in thunderbird it opens three authorization
> windows. First time I give authorization to access my gpg qube, it asks
> to give the permission for 5 minutes. After accepting that, there are
> still authorization windows popping.
>

> How to give the authorizations to access the gpg qube for 5 minutes?
>

>     From the website, and new
>       in Qubes 4.0:
>

>       New qrexec policies in Qubes R4.0 by default require the user to
>       enter the name of the domain containing GPG keys each time it is
>       accessed. To improve usability for Thunderbird+Enigmail, in dom0
>       place the following line at the top of the file
>       /etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.Gpg:
>

>       work-email  work-gpg  allow
>
>       where work-email is the Thunderbird+Enigmail AppVM and work-gpg
>       contains your GPG keys.

I am having the same Issue with the Popups for Authentication between VM's.  I
am running Qubes 4.0.1 fully updated and I have typed in this line in
/etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.Gpg

$work-email  $work-gpg  allow

After this step Thunderbird doesnt see my gpg-key in work-gpg at all.  It seen
it before I typed that line in fine Other then the Auth popups.  So I have went
Back a step and re-did this in my Work-email terminal

[user@work-email ~]$ export QUBES_GPG_DOMAIN=work-gpg
[user@work-email ~]$ gpg -K
[user@work-email ~]$ qubes-gpg-client -K
Request refused

I am getting this error "Request refused".  It works fine leaving the qrexec
policies as

$anyvm  $anyvm  ask

Any ideas on why this could be happening?