There is an issue that talks about the change:
<https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/4141>

They are willing to port it back to how it should be if someone does the
interface to re-add those options.

--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

Feb 14, 2019, 11:59 AM by simon.new...@gmail.com: