For anyone using protonmail-bridge with thunderbird:

What kind of settings are you using to allow sending/receiving through
the firewall? I've allowed protonmail.com and 127.0.0.1 (which is the
address the bridge uses), but when the firewall is activated, I can't
send or receive anything. Turning the firewall off allows normal operation.

Thanks.

Todd