On 2/20/19 3:12 AM, unman wrote:
> Have you looked at the qubes-tor package and www.qubes-os.org/doc/torvm?
> - that page is removed from the menu but still available.
>
> The qubes-tor package is OK but with some tweaking makes a solid
> replacement for Whonix gw - certainly for live images and machines with
> limited RAM.
> imo the decision to deprecate that package and then remove all reference
> to it from the docs was a mistake.

I fully agree.

See https://hackmd.io/JIXLStC-Sbq8rr1mjomCDQ for a first guide on a
simple tor gateway (sys-tor). Looking forward to discussions!

Regards

PS: I will continue to write up a more advanced guide that covers clock
synchronization over Tor, routing DNS requests of non-torified VMs
through Tor, and routing VM updates over Tor.