Hi,

'wintermute' via qubes-users:
> I was just giving i3 a try as window manager and stumbled across a minor
> issue with i3-dmenu-desktop. For some reason, it doesn't display applications
> from a DispVM. When looking at all the *.desktop files under the user's home
> directory in dom0, I also didn't find anything that corresponding to apps in
> DispVM.

I don't quite understand what do you mean by "it doesn't display applications
from a DispVM". I can see all DispVM apps on i3-dmenu-desktop, are you
typing/searching using correct DispVM name?

Cheers,
~Vasilis
--
Fingerprint: 8FD5 CF5F 39FC 03EB B382 7470 5FBF 70B1 D126 0162
Pubkey: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5FBF70B1D1260162