Thank you. The error message has told me that there was an attempt to kill the
error process. I was not sure about the reason, but I have guessed that it is
caused by low RAM (I had 400MiB, which is probably the default for some
reason). Increasing the RAM has helped. Well, it had caused an issue with blank
screen, since the console was redirected to hvc0, but booting with more RAM and
without console=hvc0 has succeeded.

So, my issue is resolved, thank you for the assistance.

I wonder how was chosen the default RAM for HVMs. I believe that 400MiB is
rarely enough nowadays.

Regards,
Vít Šesták 'v6ak'