On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 03:43:34AM +0000, 'Duane Michael' via qubes-users wrote:
> Hi, I have a Debian-based AppVM that I've increased the personal storage on.
> I had it at 10GB. For some reason, it showed 5GB+ were in use when I had zero
> files anywhere in the entire home dir. I now set the personal disk space to
> 20GB and it now shows that 18G is in use... Again, the entire home dir is
> entirely empty. Any suggestions/guidance? Thanks!

Have you checked for hidden files? I seriously doubt that your home
directory is "entirely empty".
Without knowing what you are running in the qube it's very difficult to
say anything further.
The personal storage includes /rw and /usr/local - it would be worth
checking there.
Best i can suggest is that you cd to /rw and then run 'du -sh ' to see
where the data is being stored. Then drill down until you identify the
source of that data - 18GB shouldn't be hard to find.

unman