Steven Walkeer...unman knows his $hit. I stand corrected...he has helped me a
lot...

haaber/unman...any chance you could break down your direction? What would be
the commands to install lets say:

LibraOffice into a Debian template? I have used Protonmail bridge on whonix and
debian and have only been able to get it to install by giving full access
temporarily to the template...

Jon Deps I tend to follow your strategy, periodic Qube re-installs, rebuild new
templates with new versions (e.g. fedora 30), delete cloned templates, no
template back-ups, etc...

I have been using Qubes for about 1-2 years, been awesome but I started with
Qubes (with no Linux). Been fumbling my way since...