Hello,

I have trouble updating my Qubes 4 installtion as suddenly updates seems to be
broken:

[USER@dom0 ~]$ sudo qubes-dom0-update --action="-v update --refresh"
Using sys-firewall as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some
time...
DNF version: 4.0.9
cachedir: /var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/var/cache/yum/x86_64/4.0
Unknown configuration value: failovermethod=priority in
/var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo; Configuration:
OptionBinding with id "failovermethod" does not exist
Unknown configuration value: failovermethod=priority in
/var/lib/qubes/dom0-updates/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo; Configuration:
OptionBinding with id "failovermethod" does not exist
[...]
[MIRROR] curl-minimal-7.61.1-6.fc29.x86_64.rpm: Status code: 404 for
https://mirror.linux-ia64.org/fedora/linux/updates/29/Everything/x86_64/Packages/c/curl-minimal-7.61.1-6.fc29.x86_64.rpm

I have looked into /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo:

[updates]
name=Fedora 25 - x86_64 - Updates
failovermethod=priority
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/25/x86_64/
metalink=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=updates-released-f25&arch=x86_64
enabled=1
enablegroups=0
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-25-primary

[updates-debuginfo]
name=Fedora 25 - x86_64 - Updates - Debug
failovermethod=priority
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/25/x86_64/debug/
metalink=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=updates-released-debug-f25&arch=x86_64
enabled=0
enablegroups=0
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-25-primary

[updates-source]
name=Fedora 25 - Updates Source
failovermethod=priority
#baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/25/SRPMS/
metalink=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=updates-released-source-f25&arch=x86_64
enabled=0
enablegroups=0
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-25-primary

What does this error message means:

Configuration: OptionBinding with id "failovermethod" does not exist

... and even more important, how can I fix it.
Updates were possible before but it seems something is broken which must have
happened through a regular update, as I didn't change the configuration.

- O