For no apparent reason, when I plug a USB flash drive into my computer (Qubes
4.0) the Qubes Devices widget in the upper right no longer displays the device.
When I plug in the flash drive the system presents multiple black popups
indicating the drive is available, but nothing shows in Qubes Devices.

I'm using a USB qube called sys-usb, and this function used to work perfectly.

Thanks.
John