On Sat, Apr 06, 2019 at 11:59:20AM -0700, CooSee wrote:
> On Saturday, April 6, 2019 at 6:49:34 PM UTC+2, Yukio wrote:
> > What if i have forgotten my user's password?
> >
> > I am at dom0 where i am asked to enter my username and password, i had long
> > time to use this os again and i can't recall it.
> >
> > Is there any way to reset, change it or something?? What options do I have?
> > Completely unistall it and reinstall it?
> > Thanks in advance
>
> in dom0 terminal type:
>
> sudo passwd yourusername
>
> and type new password two times
>
> greetings

How is Yukio to access a terminal when they cant log in to the system?
Unless I'm missing something, that's the problem.

If that is the case, then you should be able to use any live system to
boot, decrypt the encrypted drive and reset (or clear) the user password.
There's nothing special here about Qubes - it's just like any Fedora
system.
There are many guides on how to do this - just change the user password
instead of the root password: i.e. 'passwd user'

unman