Hi,

I'm struggling with a strange issue with USB devices for the last couple of
days - not exactly sure when it started, though. I'm running up to date 4.0
without sys-usb (because of USB keyboard etc.) and when I connect a USB disk /
SD card I get notifications about the device being available, but it's not
visible in the "Qubes Devices" list (in the tray).

However, if I kill the qui-devices process in dom0, it gets automatically
restarted after a couple of seconds and the devices are there and I can attach
them to a VM. But then again - the status of the device does not change, it's
still listed with the plus sign, so I can't detach it from the VM. So I kill
the process again, it gets restarted, this time it's correctly listed with the
eject button.

I wonder what went wrong. Any ideas?

Tomas