Daniil Travnikov:

Yes, I tried the 4.0.1-3 version. And after the command:
'bcdedit /set testsigning on'
in Windows promt i got testing mode OS and after that I start the .exe file on
the 'D:' but on the middle of the installation process VM halting every time.

At first I thought that it could be the 'qrexec_timeout' problem, I tried 300
and 600, but VM halted literally in the few seconds afer .exe file installation
started.

Now I want to test the 'qubes-windows-tools-3.2.2-3.x86_64.rpm' version:
https://yum.qubes-os.org/r3.2/current-testing/dom0/fc23/rpm/qubes-windows-tools-3.2.2-3.x86_64.rpm

It's a bit risky, but the most straight-forward way would be download that rpm directly, copy it to dom0, then install it manually with dnf. Haven't attempted myself, though, so be careful it doesn't try to downgrade any other packages when you do.