Hello,
I would like to install qubes os but I am having trouble with hardware. My
current desktop setup is:
ryzen 5 2600
gtx 970
TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING
8GB RAM
but it seems like i have trouble with these technologies: HAP/SLAT/EPT/RVI
What changes would I need to make for it to work?
Also I am considering buying a laptop is there any laptop that is under 300
euro (can be used) that will run this os?
Where I live there is a lot of used thinkpads.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you will help me out.