El domingo, 28 de abril de 2019, 8:14:20 (UTC-3), juana23...@gmail.com
escribió:
> El domingo, 28 de abril de 2019, 8:06:03 (UTC-3), awokd  escribió:
> > juana231231...@gmail.com wrote on 4/28/19 10:42 AM:
> > > r/Qubes
> > > •Posted byu/dom0help
> > > 11 minutes ago
> > > Qubes does not work anymore, only have access to dom0
> > >
> > > Hi, Qubes0S was working perfectly until yesterday, I turned the machine
> > > on today and nothing works, a dom0 terminal is open on start (this didn't
> > > happen before), no VMs start, clicking on Qubes Global Settings give me
> > > the error
> > >
> > > QubesDaemonCommunicationError: Failed to connect to qubesd service:
> > > [Errrno 2] No such file or directory at line 543 of file app.py
> > >
> > > Tried updating dom0 and get some similar error about not connecting to
> > > qubesd service
> > >
> > > Is this because without any VMs working, including NetVMs, there is no
> > > internet connection? I have no idea what happened, I just don't want to
> > > lose all my VMs, is there any way of doing a manual backup and just
> > > reinstalling?
> > >
> > Look for qubesd related errors in 'sudo journalctl -b'.
>
> Tried it, I don't see any at least from what I can understand, I can't copy
> the output since I'm using another pc to post here, I could take photos of
> the screen and post them here?

If it helps when I restart it tells me to check systemctl status qubesd.service

When I put that on terminal I do get errors

qubesd.service - Qubes OS daemon
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/qubesd.service; enabled; vendor preset;
enabled)
Active: failed (Result: start-limit-hit) since Sun 2019-04-28 06:25:27 EDT;
54min ago
Process: 3939 ExecStart=/usr/bin/qubesd (code=existed, status=1/FAILURE)
Main PID: 3939 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)

Apr 28 06:25:26 dom0 systemd[1]: Failed to start Qubes OS daemon.
Apr 28 06:25:26 dom0 systemd[1]: qubesd.service: Unit entered failed state.
Apr 28 06:25:26 dom0 systemd[1]: qubesd.service: Failed qith result 'exit-code'.
Apr 28 06:25:26 dom0 systemd[1]: qubesd.service: Service hold-off time over,
scheduling restart.
Apr 28 06:25:26 dom0 systemd[1]: Stopped Qubes OS daemon.
Apr 28 06:25:26 dom0 systemd[1]: qubesd.service: Start request repeated too
quickly.
Apr 28 06:25:26 dom0 systemd[1]: Failed to start Qubes Os daemon.
Apr 28 06:25:26 dom0 systemd[1]: qubesd.service Uniter entered failed state
Apr 28 06:25:26 dom0 systemd[1]: qubesd.service: Failed with result
'start-limit-hit'.