Dear all, I was meditating (once more) about email fetching. I guess the
qubes way I should

- use a mail-VM that runs offline-imap and places mail
  in different folders, one for each email account. Best over tor,
  to avoid being identified (when mobile) via the mail-host-combination
  I use.
- start a disp-VM that kills spam and runs some antivirus
  (comments invited if that is helpful / needed )
- then "qvm-sync" (we have that one?) the cleared folders
  to the respective mail-reading-VMs (private / work, for me).

is that the right construction? Cheers,