On Monday, May 6, 2019 at 8:58:48 PM UTC+3, 22...@tutamail.com wrote:
> I used to be able to add "add-ons" to my -dvm's (e.g. HHTPS Everywhere, No
> Script, etc...). I would periodically update these add-ons in the -dvm.
>
> Recently I noticed an add-on needed update and when I went to update it, it
> says it was no longer compatible? I knew enough to start the -dvm using
> gnome->terminal->firefox in -dvm however this time it didn't allow me to
> update the add-on?
>
> Not sure this is a security enhancement with a recent update but any feedback
> would be appreciated...I hate running scripts on random webpages...
>
> Thx rip22...

I think it could be a problem which created by Mozilla:

https://blog.torproject.org/noscript-temporarily-disabled-tor-browser

You could try to do this:

1. Open the address about:config in the Firefox Browser address bar
2. At the top of the page, search for xpinstall.signatures.required
3. Set the xpinstall.signatures.requiredentry to false by double clicking it