Can't launch Qubes Global settings window.  I get:

[Dom0] Houston, we have a problem...

Whoops. A critical error has occured.  This is most likely a bug in Qubes
Global Settings application.

TypeError: setChecked(self, bool): argument 1 has unexpected type 'str' at line
248 of file global_settings.py.

========

I had tried to turn off checking for updates, both dom0 updates, and all
updates.  It refused to let me turn off checking all updates.  I would turn it
off and save it, but after reboot, it was turned back on again.

I made those changes after a fresh install, but before upgrading dom0.  I
wonder what else got broken.  Maybe I should just wipe the drive and start all
over again.  One more time after all of this is just par for the course.  Then
again, I might as well wait until there is a fix for the current kernel not
liking my Radeon card.