On 5/27/19 9:57 PM, sahara090312-re5jqeeqqe8avxtiumw...@public.gmane.org wrote:
I have tried all available methods to obtain the Master siging key and none of
them work.  It tells me “keys.qubes-os.org/keys” can’t be found. The public
keyserver method also doesn’t work because it doesn’t recognize the key in the
string “0x4...”

can you explain step by step how your doing it, and where it fails, and the complete error messaging please ?

iirc, I myself had some challenge with this some year/s ago when I was creating my install media USB drive