I've been looking for a solution but haven't found one yet. I am running qubes
4.0.1.

Linux dom0 5.1.2-1.pvops.x86_64 #1
Intel NUC5i7RYH 16GB RAM Samsung 970 EVO 250GB nvme, 500GB Samsung SSD

@dom0: free -h
mem:   total   used  free  shared   buff/cache  available
           3.1G    1.0G   1.0G  514 m     1.1 G            1.4G

swap:    7.6G     0g     7.6G

It looks to me that Qubes dom0 is not seeing a little more than half my memory
and most of it is in the swap. I've checked on a Live Boot USB (Linux Mint) and
the live boot sees all the memory.  2x8GB chips.

Is there a way to have Qubes see all the RAM?