rotellini9...@gmail.com wrote on 6/2/19 9:17 AM:
I serch for the driver log file in the dom0 terminal but it say that the file
doesn't exist.
I don't know how to send you the command's log because on the pc there is no
internet I tried copying the file on a pen drive,the one whit I made the
installation of cube,I succeed copying the file but the usb doesn't boot on my
windows pc I think is because the installation is still on the usb, I'm buying
a new usb but you know some other method of copying file that I can use while
waiting for the usb?

I forgot, you have to be in "sudo su" mode first in order to find the driver log file. For the "qvm-pci" output, you can take a picture of the screen and include it.