Dear qubes-users,

I'm an independent journalist in Quasar, Azerbaijan, and would urgently need
any kind of anonymous/untraceable email account (even not by the government or
any agencies such as Dövlət Təhlükəsizlik Xidməti and alike). I read a lot
about riseup.net and was wondering if there are two users with such accounts,
who kindly could help me with invites. As I understand, I would need two
invites.

Are there any better/safer alternatives that are also without charges?

Thank you much in advance.

gorsrosdan(at)gmail.com