Am Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2019 12:03:38 UTC+2 schrieb Bertrand Lec:
> Le mercredi 5 juin 2019 10:00:36 UTC+2, qubes666 a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > need really help. Yesterday i started on my Thinkpad dom0 update through
> > the terminal command. During verification process the program got stuck. I
> > powered off. Now, the boot process seems to stop after the login.
> >
> > Qubes manager, other programs and all VM do no start. (sudo journalctl).
> >
> > qubes-prefs output state: error: failed to connect to qubesd service Errno2
> > no such file or directory
> >
> > new sudo qubes-dom0-update  state the same error message.
> >
> > Any help is appreciated.
>
> I had the same problem.
> I did a "sudo dnf reinstall qubes-core-dom0"

Hi, thank you. I tried it an got the message:

Failed to synchronize cache for repo "qubes-dom0-cached", disabling.
Installed package qubes-core-dom0-4.0.43-1.fc25.x86_64 (from) not available.
Error: Nothing to do.

The last line is kind of ironic, i  try to keep my humor, since everything is
"locked" in qubesOS.

Any other suggestion ?