Chris Laprise wrote on 6/15/19 12:50 AM:
On 6/14/19 6:00 PM, Jon deps wrote:

I'd like to put back the  Default memory settings  but  don't know what they are

What GPU does your system have? I'm running KDE comfortably in only 1.5GB dom0 memory, and my graphics are Intel HD integrated.

I don't recall the exact procedure to set dom0 memory. It begins with changing GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN_DEFAULT in /etc/default/grub and then you run a command to update it.

Defaults are dom0_mem=min:1024M dom0_mem=max:4096M.