After I Add network controller to sys-net I go to applications to add network
shortcut but no applications appear but when I try to refresh I get the
following error: ‘Domain sys-net has failed to start: internal error:
libxenlight failed to create new domain sys-net’
I can’t edit anything under network connections .
When I go to says-firewall I get the error: sys-firewall is connected to
sys-net which does not support firewall. But I get a loop error when I try to
add the firewall I get a loop error.

Also I set up my network as: sys-net(with Realtek network device added)-> none
sys-firewall-> says-net is this a secure setup?

If someone could help me give me a full explanation on how to connect to the
internet it would be greatly appreciated.