Now I get the error: Unable to reset PCI device 0000:00:1f.4 no FLR PM reset or
bus reset available.
I also get a failed to start kernel module when booting but I log in fine.
I also forgot to mention that I created a couple installation partitions during
my earlier failed attempts( stupid on my part I just thought qubes was just as
easy as setting up any other os) would formatting my SSD get rid of the
partitions and the bugs without destroying my card? I know how to through
windows but qubes whipped it off of my drive. Is there a way to do this through
a qubes terminal? You’ve Been a great help btw.