Hi, by running qvm-ls a directed graph of which qubes depends on which
other as netVM can be obtained. I thought that this would be nice to
have the network graph visualized in the qubes widget (or in
network-manager, which is more natural, but maybe harder to fiddle in
the code).

The graph is flat, loop-free, and easy to organise: on top go VM's
without netvm, from there we branch childs. In general, 5 layers will
suffice. The only question is whether that would need extra python
libraries to be brought into dom0 (like networkx, pyplot which probably
is not wanted) ... anyways, I though I throw the idea in the ring. Have
a good one, Bernhard