27casanov...@gmail.com:
Any links on this explaining it in depth and showing how to sett it up?

I looked in to Qubes site but dident find it.

You should be fine without doing any packet capture. As long as you install and use the whonix VM and leave most everything as default, you shouldn't have to worry much about leaks. It's quite a reliable setup, as long as you don't do anything unusual when installing/configuring.

awokd is right in that your upstream will just see Tor traffic. Much like if you use a VPN, they will see VPN traffic. Tor traffic is designed to look (superficially) like generic HTTPS traffic. However, if someone knows what they're looking for, it's not hard to recognize Tor traffic based on its characteristics.

If this is a problem for you, you can try using pluggable transports[1] and/or bridge nodes. The 'meek' transport, for example, makes Tor traffic look like regular traffic going to Google App Engine.

[1] https://2019.www.torproject.org/docs/pluggable-transports.html.en