For the the software app I get the error: cannot update repo
‘qubes-vm-r4.0-current’: cannot download repomd.xml:cannot download
reposts/repomd.xml current error(28)

I updated fedora 29 fine but I left whonix to update all night and one failed
and the other was still updating.

I can download small files fine but when I try to download AppVMs and iso OS
they fail with no error code.

Is there any possible way to make my system less buggy and run more smooth? I
use run in debug mode but that honestly doesn’t do anything