On 7/7/19 10:06 PM, Steven Walker wrote:
I am a virtual newbie to qubes. I am using 4.0.1 on a thinkpad T420. I would
like to upgrade from whonix 14 to 15 without screwing anything up.

Can anyone advise?

Steve

Uninstall old whonix-14 Reinstall new whonix-15 search this forum then ask

https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes/Install

it may look more complicated than it is  ; because of the formatting

start at the start , learn the terminology , your just changing the appvms to not reference the whonix-14 templates then removing the templates via dom0

and either running the script or reinstalling the same way most templates are installed via dom0

only trick  may be  changing the  "jinja" config file
from -14 to -15

though if you read the thread some folks didn't remove -14 before installing -15 and apparently that may be "safe" also