Hi, every one. Just like mariiusz Im planing to by a 2012-2014 macbook air for
qubes.

Eric shelton describes his process  of doing this. What he whent trough Its way
above my skills and  to time consuming to be an option for me.

However this was back in early 2016. And many versions of qubes has bin
released by now. So I would like to know if any one has installed the newer
versions of qubes on the model mentioned abow? Will it work right out of the
box?

best regards