On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 4:37:47 PM UTC-4, dro...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The Issue I am having is that When I try and update Dom0 in the Terminal
> > using "sudo qubes-dom0-update"  I am getting this.
> >
> > Fedora 25 - x86_64 - Updates
> > Fedora 25 - x86_64
> > Qubes Dom0 Repository (updates)
> > determining the fastest mirror (15 hosts)..done..
> > Qubes Templates repo138%
> > Qubes Templates repository
> > Last metadata expiration check:
> > Dependencies resolved.
> >
> > Reinstalling:
> > python3-blivet      noarch     2:2.1.6-5.fc25     qubes-dom0-current
> > python3-kickstart   noarch     1000:2.32-4.fc25   qubes-dom0-current
> > qubes-release       noarch     4.0-8              qubes-dom0-current
> > qubes-release-notes noarch     4.0-8              qubes-dom0-current
>
> Interesting.  I don't have that problem.  I did get some other error messages
> the first time I ran sudo qubes-dom0-update, something about can't delete
> local files, but it hasn't done it again.

I did some research and found this
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/4792.

I have bypassed the Issue by manually installing those items in dom0 using
"sudo dnf install".

I have also just had the same issue when I downloaded a fresh copy of
debian-10-min from testing.  It downloaded but wouldnt install.  I had to
manually install the template using the line above.