Hi,

I'm contemplating purchasing the Intel NUC8i7HVK pc, as a replacement for
my laptop. Before doing so, I would like to know of anyone attempting to do
this, installing and running Qubes 4.x succes or failure. The HCL is scarce
on NUC's, and the latest is not there. I'm also interested in knowing if
anyone has tried Intel Optane in this type of configuration also. I've read
the https://www.krisconstable.com/qubesos-on-an-intel-nuc/ which seems like
a small hassle I'm willing to accept.

Sincerely
Max