I was told that buying an used laptop represents an extra risk since the
previous owner could have used the laptop with Qubes and got dom0 infected.
After a little bit of research, I was told that installing coreboot would
eliminate/delete any malware that, in a hypothetical case, took control of dom0
when the previous owner used the laptop for Qubes but I’m not too sure if this
is true, do you guys thinks it’s true?